Our New Home: The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
We are grateful to the Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for welcoming the 4th Annual Sonoma Valley Authors Festival. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is a member of Historic Hotels of America since 2014, with a history that dates back to 1927. Offering the quiet elegance of old California, the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa welcomes their guests with warmth and genuine hospitality.
With 226 recently redone rooms, the world renowned Sante restaurant, the Willow Stream Spa offering 40,000 square feett of spa and exercise space, and access to the private, world class Sonoma Golf Club, the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is perfect resort for your Sonoma Valley getaway.
The Willow Stream Spa has been rated among Travel + Leisure’s top 25 spas. Historically revered by Native Americans for its healing power, the elegant Willow Stream Spa boasts an enviable location atop an ancient thermal mineral spring, flowing from 1,100 feet below the surface.
Located 60 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and less than 2 miles from the historic Sonoma plaza, it is an elegant, yet comfortable resort. Many guests use the Charles M. Schultz Sonoma County Airport (STS) about a 35 minute drive to the hotel with direct flights to and from Los Angeles, San Diego, Portland, Seattle, and Phoenix. Other airport options include Oakland International (OAK) and Sacramento International (SMF).
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers amenities that will entice attendees to arrive early and stay extra days after the Festival is over. The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is eager to demonstrate its unique brand of luxury and outstanding service coupled with authentic spa experiences to Festival attendees and is proud to be a featured sponsor for the weekend.
Benefits of the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn include:
- The Pavilion – a permanent, climate-controlled “main tent” for all keynote presentations.
- Larger breakout session rooms which allow more attendees to hear their top choices in speakers
- Comfortable, cushioned seating in the Pavilion and all breakout session rooms
- Plentiful on-site parking for all festival attendees
- A discounted daily resort fee featuring unlimited basic Internet access, daily fitness classes, free shuttle service to Sonoma and more
- Access to the Sonoma Golf Club, designed by the architect of San Francisco’s Olympic Golf Club Lake Course
- All meals will be hosted onsite, including the Author and Sponsor Dinner
- Exceptional food quality and service